Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Team Feed - Monday, May 17

Dear Parents of WRA Girls Track Team,

For those of you who don't know me, I am Bonnie Carter, mother of Mary Carter, one of the co-captains of the girls track team.

To celebrate the girls' season, I am organizing a "team feed" for the girls on Monday, May 17 to be held at the MAC (Morgan Athletic Center) at 6:00 p.m. We plan to grill hamburgers and hot dogs, eating out on the MAC patio, weather permitting. My husband and I will provide the sandwiches, but I could use your help with the side dishes.

If you live locally, please consider providing one of the following items to help make the team feed a fun event for the girls.

« Lettuce Salad
« Fruit Salad
« Side Dish
« Dessert
« Water
« Lemonade or soda

Please provide enough food to feed 25. I expect we will be serving between 50-60 people.

If you are able to supply an item, please drop it off at the MAC on Monday, May 17. I will be there by 5:00 p.m. And, if you can stay and eat, please join us!

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. If you are able to help - many thanks! If not, I understand.

Bonnie Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment